Tuesday 27 January 2015

Progess, payless and chaos all in a days adventure

Well as promised a new posting.

Today interesting one, began with a fun wake up at 6 am ish (As you may discover soon enough, not a morning person but I survive somehow).

Then I progressed to get my daily trains from paisley (UK, scotland - nice enough place perhaps not exactly New York but I enjoy it fine enough).  I kept up my own progession, trains doing there own fun no telling why delays but only a few minutes today.

After all this I got along to have an adventure in Airdre at my new laboratory Job - (Actually no sarcasm here, I am one of those lucky sods that actually enjoy there job).  So here got to work, unfortunately some chaos with new laboratory system but a work in progess it seems to be for now.

I also found out my pay may not exist, which as you might imagine maybe a problem (And by maybe I mean yes, I might enjoy my work but not volunteer for free you know).

Barring all this good day with the good old NHS, which hopefully will all be sorted out soon enough.

Adios and goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment